Whether you have a property portfolio of one, 10 or more, managing your rental property investment can take time, commitment and intimate knowledge of rental rules and regulations.
There are plenty of reasons why you could manage the let of your property, and of course, many reasons why you may seek out a letting agency to take on the management of your property investment.
If you’re undecided, we’ve come up with a list of reasons why taking on a local letting agency in Thetford, like Lawsons, is of great benefit for both you and your property/ies.
- Managing property requires an in-depth knowledge of many rules and regulations, most of which are regularly updated, and can come with a hefty fine if not implemented. When taking on an experienced letting agency, you’re entrusting that responsibility on your selected property management company, who have a deep knowledge spanning many years in knowing what is required.
- Letting agencies know how much a rental property is worth, can share the expected yield and investment requirements. If you have priced your rental property too high, you will struggle to get any interest at all, and as a result, lose out on rental income. Setting your rental amount too low and again, gaining any interest on your investment will take even longer.
- Letting agents offer landlords protection. From vetting tenants to find the right fit for all, to gaining references, deposit protection and contractual commitments to protect you, your property and your investment.
- Letting agents like Lawsons are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to action any property emergency such as leaks.
- As well as taking care of property emergencies, we have a team of expert contractors on-hand to handle any property maintenance requirements.
- A good letting agency is there to take care and nurture your property investment, which is particularly useful should any disputes arise.
No matter whether you have one property within your rental portfolio, or more, the team at Lawsons are on-hand to take on the property management your investment requires.
Find out more, contact our lettings team today: 01842 755422