Congratulations! You’ve made the jump, you’ve put your property on the market, now is the time to make your next step on the property ladder.
Because your property is struggling to sell.
The enquiries are a little thin on the ground, or you may be getting the enquiries but no suitable offers. Or perhaps, CoVid-19 has had a halting effect on the sale of your home.
Whatever the reason, Lawsons Estate Agents are here to support you. As your independent estate agents based in Thetford, Norfolk, we have come up with some top tips to help you sell your home once and for all.
- Get it priced right: Does your property have the right price tag? If your home has been on the market for a while, chances are, now is the time to revisit the valuation of your property. If your property has the wrong valuation attached to it, interest will be low to none, proving to be an instant blocker. So, revisit your property valuation through your current estate agent and a selection of local estate agents who may provide a difference in expertise.
- Select your ideal estate agent: Part and parcel of getting the valuation correct is getting your estate agent correct. A good estate agent will have already suggested and changed tactic if your property is struggling to sell. They are prepared to go above and beyond the expected tasks in order to sell your home, using their local expertise, their well-built database and property marketing.
- Let your photography do the selling: The difference between a good and a bad photograph is the difference between a property gaining enquiries and one that does not. Invest in fantastic property photos, to help marketing your property become a success.
- Present your property well: Buyers are prepared to look beyond a number of things, but if your home has the potential to increase its appeal (and the offer it receives), by a simple tidy-up of the garden, a quick lick of paint and a little de-cluttering, then it’s worth the effort.
- Take buyers on a video tour: 2020 certainly changed the way in which buyers generate their first impressions on a property, and that is through the power of a video tour. Video marketing is a powerful tool, giving serious buyers the opportunity to visualise their next property investment from the comfort of their own home.
If you’re struggling to sell your home, take action. Call the experts at Lawsons Estate Agents today to arrange a no-obligation valuation on 01842 755 422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org